Family practice seeks Associate Dentist. Locally owned, supported practice has an associate dentist opportunity. The qualified dentist will provide quality dental care in an established, successful family practice located in an area with attractive potential for continued growth. As an associate dentist, you'll have the autonomy to provide a wide array of procedures while establishing personal relationships with new and existing patients. You will have the opportunity to grow your knowledge of the business and clinical aspect of dentistry.
This opportunity provides:
- Competitive income
- Generous benefit plan including medical, dental, vision, disability, life and 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Company provided professional liability insurance and continuing education
You must have:
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure
- Other certifications as required - CPR, DEA, etc.
Contact a Hunter & Spence Dental Career Consultant today to learn more.
Refer a dentist and earn up to $5,000!
Kool Smiles is always seeking out new talent, especially those who strive to make a difference in the lives of families. Do you know a dentist who would be a great fit for our team?REFER A DENTIST TODAY!