Expanded Services Dental Assistant
Take care of our patients and we will take care of you:We offer a very competitive salary and benefits package as well as growth opportunities to our fulltime employees. Other benefits include: medical, dental, vision and optional life insurance. We also offer short and long term disability, 401K with match, flexible spending accounts, paid time off, company holidays and much much more!
Location: South Indy Dental 5217 Commerce Circle Indianapolis, IN 46237
Ready to change lives (including your own)? We are an established but growing comprehensive general dentistry practice committed to creating and maintaining happy, healthy smiles. We're looking to grow our team by adding a skilled, motivated, compassionate, and friendly Expanded Functions Dental Assistant ready to create memorable patient experiences. We are not your typical dentist office, so if you are ready to have fun and make a difference, keep reading!
Skill Requirements:The EFDA provides support to the office and is responsible for assisting the professional dental staff with treatment.
- Deliver quality and compassionate care to every patient
- Be on time & prepared for, and actively participate in, daily morning huddles
- Guide patients through our processes before treatment
- Educate patients in oral hygiene instruction and provide postoperative instructions
- Prepare patient for examination and treatment
- Take x-rays and save to patient charts
- Proactively maintain hygiene & treatment operatories
- Prepare tray set-ups for dental procedures
- Place high-quality direct restorations using resin, amalgam, and glass ionomer
- Fabricate high-quality chairside custom provisional restorations
- Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment
- Clean chairs and rooms
- Provide efficient, knowledgeable chairside assistance during treatment procedures
- Document patient information, treatment plans, and procedures in patient chart
- Pour, trim and polish impression casts
- Fabricate custom impression trays
- Responsible for adhering to all government regulations and company standards
- Enjoy caring for our patients, and make sure our patients enjoy being cared for
- Provide memorably compassionate, caring treatment experiences for our patients
- Be a team player! Be aware and mindful of the office environment, and take the initiative to help coworkers when the opportunity arises.
- Have integrity! Do the right thing at all times, even when no one is watching.
Refer a dentist and earn up to $5,000!
Kool Smiles is always seeking out new talent, especially those who strive to make a difference in the lives of families. Do you know a dentist who would be a great fit for our team?REFER A DENTIST TODAY!