Position: General or Associate Dentist
Position I.D: 12186
Schedule: Full-time | Mon-Fri | Some Saturdays 9:00am -2:00pm
Practice: Augusta Smiles
Address: 1631 Gordon Hwy #22, Augusta, Georgia 30906
Join our practice as a General Dentist and be a part of a dynamic and supportive team.
As a General/Associate Dentist you will do: Root Canals, Crowns, Bridges, Full and Partial Dentures, Extractions, fillings and bonding, NuSmile crowns, SSC's, pulpotomies, and pulpectomies
Our practice has:
- Dentrix software currently and changing to Dentacon in June 2021.
- Offices are fully digital with x-ray units in each operatory and each office has a Panorex
- Fiber-optic handpieces are offered in some offices
- Yearly OSHA and HIPPA and Emergency Management training
- Ratio: 1:1 hygienist to dentist plus 3 dental assistants, patient coordinator
- Patient Base: primarily ages 3-21 with 8-15% adults(depending on location)
- Office flow average 10-12 ops and 20-25 hygiene patients
- PPO and out-of-network payor mix
This opportunity provides:
- Growth and development through mentoring
- We offer a daily guarantee for the first 30-90 days of hire
- Sign-on bonus for up to $20,000
- Student loan repayment
- Relocation package available
- VISA and green card sponsorship available
What We Offer:
- Percentage of collections
- Company paid Malpractice insurance coverage
- Reimbursement for reasonable professional dues, such as ADA and /membership and required license
- Reimbursement of reasonable pre-approved expenses and fees, including required continue education up to $700 per year
- Monthly Housing Stipend for 3 months
- Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, 401(K) with company match, Paid Time Off & others
We expect you to have:
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation
- 3-6 years of experience preferred or new graduates that meets GA license requirements
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure
- Other certifications as required - CPR, DEA, etc.
How we are keeping you safe? Your peace of mind is our top priority.
We're doing everything we can help to strengthen our community of families, friends and team members. This includes seeing patients of dental care and adhering to Infection Control and Compliance process that has been in place since the day we were founded. We are taking additional preventative measures with providing PPE, safety shields, N-95 masks to keep our staff while maintaining a healthy environment.
We value teamwork, mutual respect and cooperation. We do not practice unlawful discrimination, including harassment or tolerate it in our workplace. What do we mean by discrimination? We mean that we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Refer a dentist and earn up to $5,000!
Kool Smiles is always seeking out new talent, especially those who strive to make a difference in the lives of families. Do you know a dentist who would be a great fit for our team?REFER A DENTIST TODAY!