Area Business Leader
Ready to change lives (including your own)? We are dedicated to creating a world of happy, healthy smiles. We believe every person deserves access to quality, affordable dental care -- and this mission drives everything we do. We are looking for an Area Business Leader ready to create memorable patient experiences. We are not your typical dentist office, so if you are ready to have fun and make a difference, keep reading!
Below are the basics of this role:
The Area Business Leader is responsible for leading dental offices in a region of 3 to 8 locations in the execution of best operating practices, operating efficiencies, and superior customer service. This role includes performing the role of Office Manager for one location. The Area Business Leader accomplishes their regional performance targets in revenue, billing, and customer service targets through the direct management and development of the Office Managers in the region.
• Ensure the offices deliver quality and compassionate dental care to every patient
• Works closely with the office leadership team (Office Managers, Clinical Team Leads, and Dentists) to ensure programs are effectively managed, the staff is fully trained, and that customer service standards are met
• Lead in the building of a Regional team that will embody the culture and the recruitment of staff for the offices.
• Enhance communication systems within the region to ensure effective communication up, down, and across the organization
• Partner with human resources to implement policies and practices that will ensure equal opportunity, compliance with appropriate labor regulations, and that will foster high levels of employee self-motivation and satisfaction
• Responsible for employee satisfaction and retention through practices that promote communications, rewards/recognition, teamwork, and administration of effective employee relations practices
• Ensure each office manager is responsible for the operational readiness, appearance and presentation of the office
• Responsible for holding staff to the highest integrity by adhering to all government regulations and company standards
• Maintain awareness of market conditions in the region. Recommend changes to deflect competitive pressures or to seize opportunity to capture greater market share
Ready to do more than the basics and be super awesome?
• Have fun and make sure our patients are having fun too
• Provide memorable patient experiences by showing compassion for our patients and parents
• Get out into your community -- participate in local events including school screenings, presentations and any opportunity to promote a positive image of us
• Look around and do more than you are asked to do by assisting with other duties as needed
• Lead morning huddles, let your team know how much you appreciate them, highlight great examples of customer focus, collaboration etc
• Integrity - always do the right thing!
• Love working with kids (they make up 70% or more of our patient base)
Refer a dentist and earn up to $5,000!
Kool Smiles is always seeking out new talent, especially those who strive to make a difference in the lives of families. Do you know a dentist who would be a great fit for our team?REFER A DENTIST TODAY!