Fall River, Massachusetts
As a Medical or Dental Anesthesiologist, you will be changing lives, one smile at a time. We believe everyone deserves access to quality, affordable dental care -- and this belief drives everything we do.
Join us and you will enjoy:
• Working with a Mission-oriented organization, making a difference in the communities we serve and beyond
• Maintaining a healthy work/life balance with multiple schedule options and strong support system from our anesthesia program staff
• Partner with a Pedodonist to provide patient care
• Flexible employment options -- FT or PT, Employee with benefits or Independent Contractor
We expect you to have:
• Completed a Anesthesiology Residency (Medical or Dental) accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation
• Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
• Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
You'll stand out of the crowd if you have:
• Interest in providing dental care to children.
• A passion for educating patients about dental health.
• Compassion and a strong desire to care for underserved families.
Refer a dentist and earn up to $5,000!
Kool Smiles is always seeking out new talent, especially those who strive to make a difference in the lives of families. Do you know a dentist who would be a great fit for our team?REFER A DENTIST TODAY!