New Bedford, Massachusetts
Dental practice seeks Medical or Dental Anesthesiologist. Large, multi-practice organization with strong mission to provide quality dental care to underserved families is seeking a Medical or Dental Anesthesiologist. As an Anesthesiologist, you will be changing the lives of adults and children who often do not have access to affordable, quality dental care by providing care in a hospital, surgery center or in office with a pedodontist.
This opportunity provides:
- Flexible employment options including full time, part time and independent contractor
- Multiple schedule option to help maintain a healthy work/life balance
We expect you to have:
- Completed an accredited Anesthesiology Residency (Medical or Dental)
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry or medicine in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure, if applicable
- Other certifications as required -- PALS, BLS, DEA, etc.
Refer a dentist and earn up to $5,000!
Kool Smiles is always seeking out new talent, especially those who strive to make a difference in the lives of families. Do you know a dentist who would be a great fit for our team?REFER A DENTIST TODAY!