Ready to change lives (including your own)? We are dedicated to creating a world of happy, healthy smiles. We believe every person deserves access to quality, affordable dental care -- and this mission drives everything we do. We are looking for an Office Lead (Office Manager) ready to create memorable patient experiences. We are not your typical dentist office, so if you are ready to have fun and make a difference, keep reading!
Below are the basics of this role:
The Office Lead is responsible for the day-to-day functions of the dental office including providing clinical support, as well as the management of all non-licensed staff members. The Office Lead will report directly to the owner dentist.
• Ensure the office delivers quality and compassionate dental care to every patient
• Responsible for team member engagement and retention through practices that promote communications, rewards/recognition, teamwork, and administration of effective team member relations practices
• Responsible for the operational and clinical readiness of the office, including appearance and presentation
• Responsible for maintaining office compliance standards for environmental, health and safety and state dental regulations
• Maintains adequate staffing levels by interviewing and selecting applicants along with the owner dentist to meet patient schedule
• Ensures training and development of team members by identifying training needs and providing needed training to team members
• Responsible for holding staff to the highest integrity by adhering to all government regulations and company standards
• Achieves office performance targets such as patient forecasts and satisfaction results
• Participate in local events to drive marketing efforts through participating in local community affairs and events to include school screenings, board member meetings and other opportunities to promote a positive image of us
• Ensure all parents are guided through our processes before treatment, are educated in oral hygiene instruction, and are provided postoperative instructions.
• Responsible for ensuring dental equipment is working properly and be point of contact with supply representatives and service technicians.
• Responsible for ordering dental and office supplies and managing inventory
• Assist dentists with treatment regularly
Ready to do more than the basics and be super awesome?
• Have fun and make sure our patients are having fun too
• Provide memorable patient experiences by showing compassion for our patients and parents
• Get out into your community -- participate in local events including school screenings, presentations and any opportunity to promote a positive image of us
• Look around and do more than you are asked to do by assisting with other office duties as needed
• Lead morning huddles, let your peers know how much you appreciate them, highlight great examples of customer focus, collaboration etc
• Integrity, always do the right thing!
• Love working with kids (they make up 70% or more of our patient base)
Refer a dentist and earn up to $5,000!
Kool Smiles is always seeking out new talent, especially those who strive to make a difference in the lives of families. Do you know a dentist who would be a great fit for our team?REFER A DENTIST TODAY!