Clinical Team Leader
Greenville, South Carolina
Ready to change lives (including your own)? Dentist owned and operated since 2002, Kool Smiles is dedicated to creating a world of happy, healthy smiles. We believe every person deserves access to quality, affordable dental care -- and this mission drives everything we do. We are looking for a Clinical Team Leader (Lead Dental Assistant) ready to create memorable patient experiences. Kool Smiles is not your typical dentist office, so if you are ready to have fun and make a difference, keep reading!
Below are the basics of this role:
The Clinical Team Leader (Lead Dental Assistant) is the clinical leader at the office level responsible for providing support to the office manager for the day-to-day functions of the dental office and to the doctors for clinical treatment.
- Ensure the office delivers quality and compassionate care to every patient
- Assist professional dental staff with treatment regularly
- Assist the Office Manager in optimizing the efficiently of the office to better serve our patients through building teamwork and scheduling patients and staffing dental assistants effectively
- Provide excellent customer service by ensuring Patient Flow is running efficiently and ensure the office is making space to offer Same Day Care
- Assist with the recruiting and hiring, as well as responsible for the training of new dental assistants
- Responsible for upholding the office to the highest integrity by adhering to all government regulations and company standards
- Ensure all parents are guided through Kool Smiles process before treatment, are educated in oral hygiene instruction, and are provided postoperative instructions.
- Responsible for the operational readiness of the clinical section of the office
- Responsible for ensuring dental equipment is working properly and be point of contact with supply representatives and service technicians.
- Responsible for ordering dental supplies and managing inventory
Ready to do more than the basics and be super awesome?
- Have fun and make sure our patients are having fun too
- Provide memorable patient experiences by showing compassion for our patients and parents
- Get out into your community -- participate in local events including school screenings, presentations and any opportunity to promote a positive image of Kool Smiles
- Look around and do more than you are asked to do by assisting with other office duties as needed
- Participate in morning huddles (hey, even ask to run one!), let your peers know how much you appreciate them, highlight great examples of customer focus, collaboration etc
- Integrity, always do the right thing!
- Love working with kids (they make up 70% or more of our patient base)
Refer a dentist and earn up to $5,000!
Kool Smiles is always seeking out new talent, especially those who strive to make a difference in the lives of families. Do you know a dentist who would be a great fit for our team?REFER A DENTIST TODAY!