Dental practice ownership opportunity. A dental office located in the Connecticut River Valley and home to several notable historic figures, including renowned authors Mark Twain and Harriet Beecher Stowe is seeking an Owner Doctor. The office is just a short drive from Hartford's central business district which is home to a number of historic attractions, entertainment venues, nearby vineyards, state parks and ski slopes. The qualified dentist will have the opportunity to own, operate and manage an established, successful practice located in an area with attractive potential for continued growth. The practice currently has six operatory rooms and six hygiene chairs serving both children and adult patients.
The qualified dentist will be offered all necessary financing, as well as administrative and business support, to include marketing, human resources, purchasing, accounting and information technology through the support organization.
This opportunity provides:
- Strong income potential
- Generous benefit plan including medical, dental vision, disability, life and 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Company provided professional liability insurance and continuing education
You must have:
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure
- Other certifications as required - CPR, DEA, etc.
- A passion for practice ownership
Refer a dentist and earn up to $5,000!
Kool Smiles is always seeking out new talent, especially those who strive to make a difference in the lives of families. Do you know a dentist who would be a great fit for our team?REFER A DENTIST TODAY!