Ready to change lives (including your own)? We are dedicated to creating a world of happy, healthy smiles. We believe every person deserves access to quality, affordable dental care -- and this mission drives everything we do. We are looking for an Office Manager ready to create memorable patient experiences. We are not your typical dentist office, so if you are ready to have fun and make a difference, keep reading!
Below are the basics of this role:
The Office Manager is responsible for the day-to-day functions of the dental office, as well as the management of all non-licensed staff members.
• Ensure the office delivers quality and compassionate dental care to every patient
• Maintains adequate staffing levels by interviewing selecting applicants to meet patient schedule
• Responsible for team member satisfaction and retention through practices that promote communications, rewards/recognition, teamwork, and administration of effective employee relations practices
• Ensures training and development of staff by identifying training needs and establishing initiatives to meet company/individual objectives
• Achieves office performance targets such as patient forecasts and satisfaction results
• Responsible for the operational readiness, appearance and presentation of the office
• Drive local marketing efforts through participating in local community affairs and events to include school screenings, board member meetings and any opportunity to promote a positive image of us
• Responsible for holding staff to the highest integrity by adhering to all government regulations and company standards
Ready to do more than the basics and be super awesome?
• Have fun and make sure our patients are having fun too
• Provide memorable patient experiences by showing compassion for our patients and parents
• Get out into your community -- participate in local events including school screenings, presentations and any opportunity to promote a positive image of us
• Look around and do more than you are asked to do by assisting with other office duties as needed
• Lead morning huddles, let your team know how much you appreciate them, highlight great examples of customer focus, collaboration etc
• Integrity, always do the right thing!
• Love working with kids (they make up 70% or more of our patient base)
Refer a dentist and earn up to $5,000!
Kool Smiles is always seeking out new talent, especially those who strive to make a difference in the lives of families. Do you know a dentist who would be a great fit for our team?REFER A DENTIST TODAY!