Mission-oriented practice seeks Associate Dentist. Large, multi-practice organization with strong mission to provide quality dental care to underserved families is seeking a Traveling Associate Dentist. As a Traveling Associate Dentist, you will be changing the lives of children and adults who often do not have access to affordable, quality dental care by providing needed care at various locations.
This opportunity provides:
· The ability to make a difference in the community and beyond-- including company-sponsored mission trips, free dental care days and other community outreach initiatives
· Competitive compensation with the top half of dentists earning more than $220,000 per year
· Earn an additional $600 each week for traveling to other offices within your geographic area - all travel expenses paid
· Sign-on, relocation and student loan assistance packages are available in many locations
· Generous benefit plan including medical, dental vision, disability, life and 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match
· Company provided professional liability insurance and continuing education
· Multiple schedule options to help maintain a healthy work/life balance
· Growth and development through mentoring, leadership and practice ownership opportunities
· VISA and green card sponsorship available
We expect you to have:
· DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation
· Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure
· Other certifications as required - CPR, DEA, etc.
· Compassion and a strong desire to provide dental care to both children and adults
Refer a dentist and earn up to $5,000!
Kool Smiles is always seeking out new talent, especially those who strive to make a difference in the lives of families. Do you know a dentist who would be a great fit for our team?REFER A DENTIST TODAY!