Expanded Services Dental Assistant
The EFDA provides support to the office and is responsible for assisting the professional dental staff with treatment.
- Deliver quality and compassionate care to every patient
- Be on time & prepared for, and actively participate in, daily morning huddles
- Guide patients through our processes before treatment
- Educate patients in oral hygiene instruction and provide postoperative instructions
- Prepare patient for examination and treatment
- Take x-rays and save to patient charts
- Proactively maintain hygiene & treatment operatories
- Prepare tray set-ups for dental procedures
- Place high-quality direct restorations using resin, amalgam, and glass ionomer
- Fabricate high-quality chairside custom provisional restorations
- Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment
- Clean chairs and rooms
- Provide efficient, knowledgeable chairside assistance during treatment procedures
- Document patient information, treatment plans, and procedures in patient chart
- Pour, trim and polish impression casts
- Fabricate custom impression trays
- Responsible for adhering to all government regulations and company standards
- Enjoy caring for our patients, and make sure our patients enjoy being cared for
- Provide memorably compassionate, caring treatment experiences for our patients
- Be a team player! Be aware and mindful of the office environment, and take the initiative to help coworkers when the opportunity arises.
- Have integrity! Do the right thing at all times, even when no one is watching.
Refer a dentist and earn up to $5,000!
Kool Smiles is always seeking out new talent, especially those who strive to make a difference in the lives of families. Do you know a dentist who would be a great fit for our team?REFER A DENTIST TODAY!