Ortho Revenue Cycle Specialist
The Ortho Revenue Cycle Specialist is responsible for managing and overseeing our reimbursement process. Primary responsibilities include research and resolution of all outstanding patient and insurance credit accounts. This would include initial billing, invoicing, and overseeing collection and accounts receivable.
• Obtaining insurance pre-authorizations.
• Insurance claim submission.
• Ensure that the rendering provider service for claim submission and subsequent payments are accurate while complying with regulatory guidelines.
• Insurance follow-up.
• Claim denial management.
• Patient account auditing.
• Adjustment and write off entry.
• Provide communication to the Orthodontic Operations team.
• Responsible for maintain confidentiality of patient information.
• Analyzes and organizes complex information for effective reporting to management and senior leaders.
• Professionally answer patients inquiries related to insurance reimbursement.
• High School Diploma or GED. Degree preferred.
• Two or more years of experience in healthcare reimbursement related to billing and collections.
• Demonstrate working knowledge of the revenue cycle process, compliance and federal regulations.
• Demonstrate skills and experience in effectively collaborating with team members using oral, written and interpersonal communications.
• Ability to organize and prioritize multiple assignments.
• Excellent Computer Skills including: Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Experience with health insurance programs
• Detail oriented with the ability to follow through on daily tasks.
• Two years customer service experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Refer a dentist and earn up to $5,000!
Kool Smiles is always seeking out new talent, especially those who strive to make a difference in the lives of families. Do you know a dentist who would be a great fit for our team?REFER A DENTIST TODAY!