Sr. Payroll Coordinator
The Payroll Coordinator is responsible for all aspects of preparing and processing the bi-weekly payrolls for corporate and clinical team members, totaling approximately 3,500. The ideal candidate is a payroll professional who is detail oriented and has advanced knowledge of payroll and tax principles and processes from end-to-end.
- Create off-cycle payrolls and manual checks as needed
- Monitor processing of garnishment/levy/child support calculations and reporting compliance
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission including hours balancing and thorough review of payroll registers and audit reports
- Manage timekeeping system including export of data to payroll system
- Load all import files including 401k, bonus payouts, non-standard pay types
- Research and respond to inquiries from team members, managers and outside agencies
- Investigate and correct payroll discrepancies and errors, coordinate with ADP as appropriate
- Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations and guidelines; confirm regulations for new states/localities that the business will enter
- Understand proper taxation of federal, state and local taxes
- Monitor ADP preparation of payroll tax filings and investigate any discrepancies
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of year-end reporting (W-2, 1099)
- Perform periodic audits to ensure complete and total accuracy with all payroll activities
- Create management reports as requested
- Work cross-functionally with other departments including accounting/finance and operations
- Help determine and communicate policies that support the organization's needs
- Apply analytical and problem-solving skills to seek out opportunities for system and process efficiencies
Refer a dentist and earn up to $5,000!
Kool Smiles is always seeking out new talent, especially those who strive to make a difference in the lives of families. Do you know a dentist who would be a great fit for our team?REFER A DENTIST TODAY!