Director Of Operations | Commercial Practices
Benevis is hiring a Director of Operations to manage the business operations of our Commercial Practices through the development of strong partnership relations with the affiliated practices including the Doctors and staff. This position ensures the alignment of the practice with the core purpose and beliefs of the company and supports the offices in their growth objectives. In this role, you will also manage the financial performance, employee performance, and development processes of the practices.
This position may be upgraded to a Vice President of Operations based upon experience level and other criteria.
What we are looking for:
We are seeking an ambitious, experienced leader to guide the operations for our commercial practices across 12 states. You will have 3 District Operations Managers as direct reports and approximately 32 dental practices. You are also directly responsible for the P&L of ~$40 million. As a director of operations you are expected to own the P&L with a personal passion and run the business operations like it's your own business.
This position will work closely with the President of Commercial and Northeast Operations as well as the Chief Dental Officer to identify, implement, and drive strategies that grow the services we provide our patients. You will have significant exposure to senior management and will be expected to provide input and recommendations on key operational, tactical and strategic business decisions.
The primary areas of responsibility of the Director of Operations will be:
- Lead the business support operations team for adult and family commercial dental practices. You should have strong knowledge and experience managing budgets, forecasts, P&L's and financial concepts, practices and procedures.
- Develop and implement systems, processes, and procedures to improve the business performance of all offices within the group to meet or exceed targets
- Develop and manage the partnership between the Company and the office leaders through the consistent communication of core purpose and beliefs and collaborates to resolve issues in conflict with them.
- Regularly review and interpret the financial performance of each practice to identify plan shortfalls and opportunities and collaborate with district operations managers to focus resources and efforts to these items to ensure plan achievement.
- Foster strong relationships with the office leadership to ensure alignment to strategic objectives and create the environment in which all employees are united in their commitment to productivity objectives. With your team, you will execute the Company's vision and build an integrated, high-quality, multi-site organization with strong brand equity.
- Manage and report the practice assets through effective inventory control and AR management to ensure the attainment of inventory turn and effectively metrics.
- Collaborate on clinical training programs, mentoring for clinical staff, and follow up on the execution of training to ensure the staff meets the technical requirements of their positions.
What we are offering:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus based upon base salary
- Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, 401(K) with company match, Paid Time Off & others
- Flexibility to work on a hybrid schedule (on-site and remote)
- Relocation Assistance
Discover, First-Hand, Why Working For Benevis Is So Special
At Benevis, our dream is to create a world of happy, healthy smiles. We believe that every family in America deserves quality dental care, and that's what drives us to open dental offices in underserved communities. And it's why we're selecting smart, talented people like you to join us. At Benevis, you can make a difference in the lives of kids and families who might not otherwise have access to quality dental care. Ready to make an impact? Join our team.
We value teamwork, mutual respect and cooperation. We do not practice unlawful discrimination, including harassment or tolerate it in our workplace. What do we mean by discrimination? We mean that we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Refer a dentist and earn up to $5,000!
Kool Smiles is always seeking out new talent, especially those who strive to make a difference in the lives of families. Do you know a dentist who would be a great fit for our team?REFER A DENTIST TODAY!