Dental practice seeks Orthodontist. Large, multi-practice organization with strong mission to provide quality dental care to underserved families is seeking an Orthodontist. As an Orthodontist, you will be changing the lives of adults and children who often do not have access to affordable, quality dental care.
This opportunity provides:
- Earning guarantee daily rate in addition to monthly bonus potential, plus sign on and relocation available in many locations
- Generous benefit plan for full time providers including paid time off, medical, dental vision, disability, and life
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Company provided professional liability insurance and continuing education
- Student loan assistance packages are available in many locations
- Flexible employment options including full time and part time
- Multiple schedule option to help maintain a healthy work/life balance
- Visa and green card sponsorship also available
We expect you to have:
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation
- Certificate of completion of a residency from an accredited postgraduate Orthodontic program
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
Refer a dentist and earn up to $5,000!
Kool Smiles is always seeking out new talent, especially those who strive to make a difference in the lives of families. Do you know a dentist who would be a great fit for our team?REFER A DENTIST TODAY!