New Britain, Connecticut
Multi-location dental practice seeks Endodontist. As an Endodontist, you will part of a mission-oriented organization providing quality dental care to families. You will be changing the lives of adults and children who often do not have access to affordable, quality dental care.
This opportunity provides:
- Earning the greater of your daily guarantee or % of collections
- Generous benefit plan for full time providers including medical, dental vision, disability, and life
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Company provided professional liability insurance and continuing education
- Flexible employment options including full time and part time
- Multiple schedule option to help maintain a healthy work/life balance
- Visa and green card sponsorship also available
We expect you to have:
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation
- Completed an Endodontic Residency accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure
- Other certifications as required by state to include- BLS, CPR, DEA, etc.
Refer a dentist and earn up to $5,000!
Kool Smiles is always seeking out new talent, especially those who strive to make a difference in the lives of families. Do you know a dentist who would be a great fit for our team?REFER A DENTIST TODAY!