Area Dental Director (Lead Dentist)
New Orleans, Louisiana
Ready to change lives (including your own)? We are dedicated to creating a world of happy, healthy smiles. We believe every person deserves access to quality, affordable dental care -- and this mission drives everything we do. We are looking for an Area Dental Director (Lead Dentist) ready to create memorable patient experiences. We are not your typical dentist office, so if you are ready to have fun and make a difference, keep reading!
Below are the basics of this role:
The Area Dental Director (Lead Dentist) is responsible for the day-to-day clinical functions of each office in their market area. All Associate Dentists in the area report directly to the Area Dental Director.
- Ensure each office delivers quality and compassionate dental care to every patient
- Interviewing and selecting new dentists to meet patient demand
- Responsible for dentist satisfaction and retention through practices that promote communications, rewards/recognition, teamwork, and administration of effective coaching and development
- Ensures training and development of dentist by identifying training needs and establishing initiatives to meet company/individual objectives
- Achieves office performance targets such as patient forecasts and satisfaction results
- Responsible for the operational readiness, appearance and presentation of the office
- Perform appropriate percentage of office hygiene checks and develop treatment plans for patients consistent with the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry Guidelines
- Ensure treatment plan is reviewed with each parent and informed consent is granted for treatments rendered
- Provide great customer service by offering same day care and ensuring parent / patient satisfaction
- Educate patients and parents about improving oral health care
- Repair decayed and broken teeth by placement of various restoration techniques and materials and when necessary, extract teeth
Ready to do more than the basics and be super awesome?
- Have fun and make sure our patients, dentists and team members are having fun too
- Provide memorable patient experiences by showing compassion for our patients and parents
- Get out into your community -- participate in local events including school screenings, presentations and any opportunity to promote a positive image of us. Be a voice for our practice as a local dentist!
- Lead morning huddles, let your team know how much you appreciate them, highlight great examples of customer focus, collaboration etc
- Integrity, always do the right thing!
- Love working with kids (they make up 70% or more of our patient base)
Refer a dentist and earn up to $5,000!
Kool Smiles is always seeking out new talent, especially those who strive to make a difference in the lives of families. Do you know a dentist who would be a great fit for our team?REFER A DENTIST TODAY!