Orthodontic Sterilization Technician
Our teams don't just shape smiles -- they shape the lives of families every single day. Working with us means being challenged, having fun, and being proud of what you do. This is the time to join not just an amazing company, but a place where you will be a part of making smiles happen every day.
We are looking for an ORTHODONTIC Sterilization Technician ready to make a difference in the lives of families. Although below is a description of what your job would entail, we want to emphasize that working with us is more than just a job. We are not your typical dentist office and working here is not your typical experience. You will thrive here if you are someone who wants to grow professionally while serving your community at the same time
The Sterilization Technician is responsible for assisting with the back office.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Ensures dental instruments and hand pieces are sterilized per protocols
• Assists in cleaning dental chairs and operatory rooms
• Assists with the readiness, appearance and presentation of the back office
• Assists with promoting a positive image of us
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Assumes additional responsibilities and performs special projects as needed or directed.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Personal Characteristics
• Must love working with children
• Compassion and high level of service for our patients, parents and staff
• Integrity, always doing the right thing
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to engage in a variety of tasks simultaneously Professional manner and appearance at all times
• Computer skills: Microsoft Office programs.
Certifications, Licenses, registrations
• Entry level dental assistant experience
Nature of work requires an ability to effectively communicate and exchange information with patients, their parents, and staff. Must be able to walk and stand for extended periods of time; ability to lift/carry up to 30 pounds and be able to twist, turn, bend and stoop.
Majority of work performed in a clinical environment. Requires availability for extended hours during peak periods. Hours may change to meet the business needs.
Our team members find inspiration, challenge, and reward every day at their job. Do you?
Refer a dentist and earn up to $5,000!
Kool Smiles is always seeking out new talent, especially those who strive to make a difference in the lives of families. Do you know a dentist who would be a great fit for our team?REFER A DENTIST TODAY!