Mission-oriented practice seeks Pediatric Dentist. Large, multi-practice organization with strong mission to provide quality dental care to underserved families is seeking a Pediatric Dentist. As an Associate Pediatric Dentist, you will be changing the lives of children who often do not have access to affordable, quality dental care.
This opportunity provides:
- The ability to make a difference in the community and beyond-- including company-sponsored mission trips, free dental care days and other community outreach initiatives
- Earn a percentage of collections when providing care in a hospital, surgery center or in-office with a dental or medical anesthesiologist partner
- Generous benefit plan including medical, dental vision, disability, life and 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Company provided professional liability insurance and continuing education
- Multiple schedule option to help maintain a healthy work/life balance
We expect you to have:
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation
- Completed a Pediatric Residency accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure
- Other certifications as required -- PALS, BLS, DEA, etc.
- Compassion and a strong desire to provide dental care to both children and adults
Refer a dentist and earn up to $5,000!
Kool Smiles is always seeking out new talent, especially those who strive to make a difference in the lives of families. Do you know a dentist who would be a great fit for our team?REFER A DENTIST TODAY!