Ready to change lives (including your own)? We are dedicated to creating a world of happy, healthy smiles. We believe every person deserves access to quality, affordable dental care -- and this mission drives everything we do. We are looking for a Hygienist ready to create memorable patient experiences. We are not your typical dentist office, so if you are ready to have fun and make a difference, keep reading!
Below are the basics of this role:
Our Hygienists are responsible for delivering direct dental care and associated services to patients under the general supervision of a dentist and for providing general support to the office.
• Deliver quality and compassionate care to every patient
• Deliver direct patient care to patients, including scaling and prophylaxis, x-rays, application of sealants and fluoride, and related procedures, under the general supervision of a dentist
• Provide excellent customer service by looking for opportunities to offer Same Day Care
• Educate patients and parents in oral hygiene instruction
• Assess the dental condition and needs of patients and review patients' medical history
• Responsible for adhering to all government regulations and company standards
• Guide parents and patients through our entire treatment process
• Assist with dental and perio charting; when necessary
• Take x-rays and save into patient charts, when necessary
Ready to do more than the basics and be super awesome?
• Have fun and make sure our patients are having fun too
• Provide memorable patient experiences by showing compassion for our patients and parents
• Get out into your community -- participate in local events including school screenings, presentations and any opportunity to promote a positive image of us
• Look around and do more than you are asked to do by assisting with other office duties as needed
• Participate in morning huddles (hey, even ask to run one!), let your peers know how much you appreciate them, highlight great examples of customer focus, collaboration etc
• Integrity, always do the right thing!
• Love working with kids (they make up 70% or more of our patient base)
Refer a dentist and earn up to $5,000!
Kool Smiles is always seeking out new talent, especially those who strive to make a difference in the lives of families. Do you know a dentist who would be a great fit for our team?REFER A DENTIST TODAY!