Warner Robins, Georgia
Family practice seeks Associate Dentist
Locally owned, supported practice has an associate dentist opportunity. The qualified dentist will provide quality dental care in an established, successful family practice located in an area with attractive potential for continued growth. As an associate dentist, you'll have the autonomy to provide a wide array of procedures while establishing personal relationships with new and existing patients. You will have the opportunity to grow your knowledge of the business and clinical aspect of dentistry.
This opportunity provides:
- Competitive income
- Generous benefit plan including medical, dental, vision, disability, life and 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Company provided professional liability insurance and continuing education
You must have:
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure
- Other certifications as required - CPR, DEA, etc.
How we are keeping you safe? Your peace of mind is our top priority.
We're doing everything we can help to strengthen our community of families, friends and team members. This includes seeing patients of dental care and adhering to Infection Control and Compliance process that has been in place since the day we were founded. Now that our office is open for most procedures, we are taking additional preventative measures to keep your family safe while maintaining a healthy environment.
We value teamwork, mutual respect and cooperation. We do not practice unlawful discrimination, including harassment or tolerate it in our workplace. What do we mean by discrimination? We mean that we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Refer a dentist and earn up to $5,000!
Kool Smiles is always seeking out new talent, especially those who strive to make a difference in the lives of families. Do you know a dentist who would be a great fit for our team?REFER A DENTIST TODAY!